Wanted S-38-D glass needed

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by W8ISK, Aug 27, 2015.

Tags:
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-3
  1. W8ISK

W8ISK Ham Member QRZ Page

FOUND! Thank you both for suggestions. Thank you ALL for looking at my WTB posting. Ray, W8ISK

2. KC9UDX

KC9UDX Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

Great news, Ray!

If you don't mind me asking, where did you find it?

Matt

3. WW5LW

WW5LW Ham Member QRZ Page

If the deal falls through just ask. I have a spare glass and
    cabinet with front panel.

4. W8ISK

Matt, I bought a beat up s-38-d on ebay a few days ago. It has a clean clear outer glass and a good station and frequency glass! Cost me $12.50 plus shipping. Worth it as tubes and other components may be good for someone to buy. Need to test tubes first then list for sale. Xfmr and spkr and other components seem good too. Lot's of fun! Ray

5. W8ISK

John, af5j, i probably would not have bought the beat up unit but too late now. Can you use my chassis, case and components to make a complete swl first radio set? I want to supply the two glasses to my buyer in texas to whom I shipped my excellent cond s-38-d, fedex went and broke both glass panels, Buyer just needs vgc glasses. Convoluted, eh? Ray

6. W8ISK

John, AF5J, how about I buy whatever is left of your s-38-d and i'll assemble a full rcvr here for some lucky swl? Ray. W8isk

7. W8ISK

John, yes, i would like to buy your s-38-d cabinet with glass, etc. ray w8isk

8. W8ISK

John, if you can send me your email address and a tracking number of course I will cover your shipping costs and then some for your parts receiver for newby potential ham, my grandson! Usps ups or fedex are all good to use. Thanks, ray w8isk. Ray kudlak. 12501 hawks ridge road. Huntersville, N.C. 28078. Phone 704-906-6911

9. W8ISK

John, ps: I haven't been able to contact you for weeks at your former yahoo email address. Maybe you have a new email?. Ray. W8isk. W8isk1@aol.com

10. WW5LW

WW5LW Ham Member QRZ Page

Yes Sir, just got back online. My af5j@yahoo.com as well af5j account on facebook were both hacked last week. such is the world we live in. I got your addy now and am now back online. will ship the case and glass to you as soon as possible. no charge on it like i said. i will cover the shipping even. Sorry for the delay:)

11. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.