Russian Klopik-2 transceiver kit?

Discussion in 'Homebrew and Kit Projects' started by KC8MWG, Nov 11, 2015.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-3
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
  1. KC8MWG

KC8MWG Ham Member QRZ Page

2. AB9LZ

AB9LZ Ham Member QRZ Page

805 surface mount caps and resistors in part of the kit (which are tough to solder with a plain old iron), and you'll need to be able to read Russian.

I'd go with a Hendricks or Elecraft if you are looking for a kit, you'll get support if your build doesn't go well..

73 m/4

3. DMITRYIRON

DMITRYIRON QRZ Member

4. VK4HAT

VK4HAT Ham Member QRZ Page

Following the schematic and building it should not be an issue, you might want to get a good solid translation on the winding of the inductors and transformers as that will be the only place things can go seriously wrong. Just remember if you do it, you will likely be on your own. And that could lead to disappointment. The kit itself has nice specs. I would get one if they had a solid english translation of the build guide.

5. KC8MWG

KC8MWG Ham Member QRZ Page

6. DMITRYIRON

DMITRYIRON QRZ Member

I wrote to RV3YF, asked question about delivery to US? and can they communicate on English?
    Sergey said that they send their kits to any place of the world, and his son very well speak English, you can write him on English to RV3YF@mail.ru

K5UOS likes this.
  7. N7EKU

N7EKU Ham Member QRZ Page

Hi,

The eBay ad said the kit comes with clear documentation in both Russian and English :)

Mark.

8. KC2SIZ

KC2SIZ Ham Member QRZ Page

Surface mount is a deal breaker for me.

9. N7EKU

N7EKU Ham Member QRZ Page

Send me the initial kit and I'll do the SMD stuff for you no problem.

Mark.

KB7PWJ, W7UUU and KC8MWG like this.
  10. AB9LZ

AB9LZ Ham Member QRZ Page

It shouldn't be, it's really not that hard, the 805's are a little small but manageable with common tools.

73 m/4

K8AI likes this.