RUMlogNG does not download LoTW QSLs

Discussion in 'Mac Ham Radio on macOS & iOS' started by DO9KBW, Apr 11, 2021.

ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: abrind-2
ad: Subscribe
ad: l-BCInc
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
  1. DO9KBW

DO9KBW Ham Member QRZ Page

I have just recently started using RUMlogNG and so far I am very happy with it. There is one issue though: It somehow doesn't want to download LoTW QSLs.

Uploading QSOs to LoTW and eQSL are working perfectly fine, as well as downloading QSLs from eQSL. But when I am trying to download QSLs from LoTW I am always getting the message that there are no new QSLs, which is not true.

I have configured username and password for LoTW as well as the paths to tqsl. I have set the "Last LoTW QSL" date to May 2018. But it still is unable to fetch the QSLs even though there are most certainly some from the QSOs I have directly uploaded from RUMlogNG.

Any ideas?

2. DL2RUM

DL2RUM Ham Member QRZ Page

Do you have set it up for the correct account/callsign?
    According Club Log your last LoTW upload was in May 2018! When you have uploaded your log recently, allow the LoTW server few hours to process.

3. DO9KBW

Yes I have set it up with the correct account and callsign. When I am on the LoTW Website with the exact same credentials I can see all the QSOs which I have uploaded via RUMlogNG and several of those also have confirmed QSLs. I uploaded most of them more than a week ago.

4. DO9KBW

I just found the issue: In the settings "For callsign:" was set to "All Callsigns", I have set that to my specific callsign and then it worked fine.

K3DCW likes this.
  5. KG2RG

KG2RG Ham Member QRZ Page

i'm also having trouble loading my QSOs from my log to Lotw and getting QSOs from Lotw to my logbook. I confirmed my credentials and I changed the "all callsigns" to my callsign.

im also trying to re transmit recordings over the air but can't key the transceiver. I can record conversations, but can't transmit recording.