ad: KF7PMW-1

For Sale RSP2 Pro SDR receiver

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by N8ERM, Aug 14, 2019 at 3:25 PM.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
  1. N8ERM

N8ERM Ham Member QRZ Page

RSP2 Pro SDR receiver + Win10 Laptop Looking to dip your toes into the SDR world without spending a lot of your hard ca$h? Here you go! Like new SDR Play RSP2 PRO model all set up and WORKING with an Asus laptop, with a FRESH install of Windows 10. HDSDR software is installed already, and already pre-configured to run the RSP2. Battery on laptop holds charge for about 3 hours, and the USB cable SDR play IMG_1906.JPG , and laptop
    power supply are included as well. This is as "turn it on, and go" Also included is a QRP antenna tuner. Really nice setup. Works great. All from my non-smoking home. I will ship all to lower 48 for $275.00, payable by USPS Money order. You may ask why I am selling, I found out that I love SDR and will be buying a flex in the near future.
    73, Terry N8ERM

KE4HTS, KE9OL and KB5CUS like this.
  2. W5NOW

W5NOW Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

Does this also include the if cable from sdrplay to radio Thanks

3. N8ERM

RSP2 Pro SDR is a receiver only. antenna to the receiver. Receiver to the computer.

KE9OL likes this.
  4. AB9YZ

AB9YZ Ham Member QRZ Page

I would like to purchase these items if still available!

Hugh / AB9YZ

5. N8ERM

PENDING SALE

6. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.