ad: UR5CDX-1

SOLD Rotator Genius TCP/IP LAN/WAN Rotator Controller

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by W6DEN, Dec 30, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: Subscribe
  1. W6DEN

W6DEN Ham Member QRZ Page

Here is a brand new Rotator Genius that has never been put into service.
    Rotator Genius ("RG") is a rotator controller that can simultaneously control one or two rotators by replacing the rotator control boxes used for manual control. These rotators can be controlled manually from switches on the RG control head, by PC or your smartphone via LAN, or via the internet on a Virtual Private Network (VPN). Multiple network connections to one box are possible. Software is available on the 403A website.

Any commercially available rotator can be controlled with RG. No more rotator boxes on the shelf, just point and click from software either locally or remotely. Want to be able to control the rotator(s) locally from the RG head? CW and CCW buttons are on the side panel.

Included with this sale are TWO azmiuth electromagnetic sensors. I purchased this for the purpose of remote antenna control with my Flexradio but my plans have changed. You can go to: https://www.vibroplex.com/contents/en-us/d89.html to see more about this unit. The installation manual is here: http://www.vibroplex.com/techdocs/4O3A/RG_Owners_Manual_v1.4.3.1.pdf Total cost for this setup if purchased is $831.95.

I am asking $450.00 INCLUDING SHIPPING to anywhere in the continental USA, this is a substantial saving. Any questions please contact me at: 28bravo@gmail.com
    Please email me directly as I don't follow this thread.
    No trades. Paypal is accepted.
    IMG_0466.JPG IMG_0467.JPG

2. KF2E

KF2E XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I would be interested in one of the sensors if you wanted to split things up.

kf2e

3. W6DEN

W6DEN Ham Member QRZ Page

SOLD, thank you QRZ

4. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.