Canceled Rohn 25 Tower Torque Arms

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by AI9Y, Mar 20, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: DLSpec-1
ad: Left-3
ad: Subscribe
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
  1. AI9Y

AI9Y Ham Member QRZ Page

Four Rohn 25G Bracket Assy(Torque Arms) GA25GD (Used) $75 each(plus shipping). Normally,these sell for $169.These are used when you mount large antennas that have alot of wind surface area, so that the twisting forces on the tower are minimized some. These will also work on Dill type tower or any tower with 10.75 to 12.5 inch center to center between legs. You can call 1-812-752-2907, ask for Mark AI9Y or Carl KB9JK, no cellphones here,only ancient phone with answering machine. You can also email mastidam@frontier.com
    We are in Scottsburg,Indiana

Attached Files:

2. AI9Y

AI9Y Ham Member QRZ Page

Have sold two torque arms, only two left.

Mark AI9Y

3. K2RET

K2RET XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Do you still have the bracket that in the picture is closest to your QSL card?
    I did send you an e-mail directly on this.
    Bob - K2RET

4. AI9Y

AI9Y Ham Member QRZ Page

I still have the torque arm closest to the QSL card. Sorry for slow responses as I work from 3PM to 11PM.Only here at the house from 10AM to Noon or so. Have no iphone, only computer in ham shack which yields slow responses from me. You can call 1-812-752-2907, my dad (Carl) KB9JK can answer outside the 10AM to Noon timeframe.

Mark AI9Y

5. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.