SOLD Rohn 25 Tower & Accessories

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by KA2BSK, Jun 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-rfparts
ad: Subscribe
  1. KA2BSK

KA2BSK Ham Member QRZ Page

I have for sale three (3) full size 10' sections of Rohn 25, 1 shorter section that is just short of 7', a Rohn house bracket that is not shown in the pictures, a custom made top piece with a thrust bearing, a custom made piece that mounts below the top piece with a locking bolt to stop the mast from rotating or sliding when working on the tower, and a 20' section of 2" galvanized steel mast. The rotor plate still attached to one of the sections was used with an Alliance HD-73 rotor. The thrust bearing didn't turn for a while and got rusty when my rotor was out for repair. I am not sure if the bearing needs to be replaced, but it uses a truck wheel bearing and is obtainable for a few bucks. Local pick up and I believe priced to sell at $150 for everything. Located in central NJ. Feel free to contact me by email ka2bsk@arrl.net, text (732) 522-9380, or leave VM. 73, Eric KA2BSK

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 19, 2017
  2. KA2BSK

KA2BSK Ham Member QRZ Page

3. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.