Rodney A Peeples KG4YHT SK - September 21, 2011

Discussion in 'Silent Keys / Friends Remembered' started by N5AVF, Nov 11, 2017.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-rfparts
  1. N5AVF

N5AVF Ham Member QRZ Page

I realize this is somewhat post-dated, but my good friend KG4YHT passed at the age of 44 several years before I became licensed. If a QRZ admin here could update his profile page to reflect SK, I would appreciate it.

Thank you.
    N5AVF
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Obituary: http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/timescall/obituary.aspx?page=lifestory&pid=160382835

Rodney Alan Peeples entered his eternal rest in the arms of Christ Jesus his Lord on September 21, 2011. He was the firstborn son of Jim and Sharon Peeples who reside in Longmont, Colorado, and a loving brother to Tammy Peeples who resides in Florida.

Rodney was born on April 12, 1967 in West Palm Beach, Florida. It became apparent at an early age electronics and computer technology were a major source of interest to him and eventually became his life's vocation. He worked for the Palm Beach County School District as a trouble shooter for their computer systems in the public schools.

As a child and an adult everyone who met Rodney liked him. His easy-going personality and wonderful sense of humor made it an easy thing to do. Rodney had a brilliant mind and spent much of his life building, repairing, enhancing, and restoring computers and electronics.

Rodney loved animals including hamsters, ferrets, turtles, dogs and cats. He loved his friends and family. Even though they were the typical siblings growing up, Rodney loved his sister Tammy deeply and was supportive, loving and very committed to her. But most important of all, Rodney loved his Lord and Savior Jesus Christ! He invited him into his heart at an early age and recently re-committed his life to the Lord in Longmont, Colorado on February 12, 2011. To have the assurance that Rodney will forever be at rest and peace in the presence of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit, is a great comfort to his friends and family who lost him from their lives much too soon.

We thank God for loaning Rodney to us for 44 years and we will always love and miss him. A memorial service to celebrate Rodney's life will be held at the home of his parents on Saturday, October 15, 2011 at 7 P.M. with Rev. Mario Latini officiating.

Published in Longmont Times-Call on Oct. 10, 2011

2. K2HAT

K2HAT Premium Subscriber Volunteer DX Helper QRZ Page

My Sincere Condolences.

Thanks for sharing this about your departed Friend.

I have noted him as Silent Key.

I am not sure how much longer that his Call Sign will still show up here on QRZ; as his License Expired 4 years ago Feb. 11, 2013.