For Sale RM Italy ULA 100-1 100 watt amplifier

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by KF9L, Jul 21, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: Subscribe
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
  1. KF9L

KF9L Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

I have for sale about a 1 month old in excellent to nearly new condition RM Italy 100 watt UHF amplifier for the 70cm/440mhz band. I have the original box it came in. I am not in need of this amplifier any longer since i got a nice beam up now. I am selling to use money for other purposes. I am asking $225 shipped to your door and that includes insurance.

I will ship within 24-36 hours of payment received and email tracking at time of shipment

I accept paypal as payment

No international buyers allowed

If interested, contact me at skycom291980@gmail.com

messages here will most likely not be answered due to i do not monitor qrz and don't intend too. I monitor my email all the time because of work so that's the best way to contact me and get your chance at getting this item.

$225 shipped

Thanks
    Randal D. Meredith
    KF9L

Attached Files:

KE9OL, KJ3LR and W4EO like this.
  2. KF9L

3. KF9L

I will take another $5 off.

$210 shipped to your door

If interested, contact me at skycom291980@gmail.com

$210 shipped

4. KF9L

5. KF9L

I will reconsider the asking price and drop it to $175 but cannot go any further. Reason for dropping it to this price is i seen another seller elsewhere sell this same model for this amount.

$175 shipped

If interested contact me at skycom291980@gmail.com

$175 shipped

6. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.