ad: AlphaRF-1

RM Italy HLA-300V Plus

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by KY4LW, Sep 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
  1. KY4LW

KY4LW Ham Member QRZ Page

RM Italy HLA-300V Plus
    HF Amplifier
    With Fans
    Features :

A full range HF amplifier with automatic or manual band switching.
    Ideal for use with the Yaesu FT817 & FT897 and Icom 703 , FlexRadioSystems. suitable for use with any low power HF radio.
    Frequency : 1.5 - 30 MHz , covers 160 meters, 80 meters, 60 meters, 40 meters, 30 meters, 20 meters, 17 meters, 15 meters, 12 meters and 10 meters
    It is a violation of US FCC regulations to use it on 11 meter band in US.
    Input power - 2-15 W, Output power - 300 W Max (Output power SSB - 500 W Max)
    3 Fans Installed on this amp, Size - 450x190x70 mm.
    Electronic switching, Micro Processor, SWR & Thermal protection, Watt meter, Auto Band Selector, Output power level .
    The built-in protection circuitry, automatically sounds and or bypasses the amp in situations where damage could be caused to the circuitry or when spurious emissions are excessively high due to incorrect band selection.
    I bought this amp new to use with a FlexRadioSystem.
    It is a perfect match.
    $425.00 shipped (USA) in factory carton with manual
    Email : ky4lw (@) comcast.net

Attached Files:

2. K4RYR

K4RYR Ham Member QRZ Page

These amps are not FCC approved and illegal in the USA. And are full of spurious emissions when used!

3. KY4LW

4. W4WXP

W4WXP Ham Member QRZ Page

That's interesting, as I didn't think that ham gear had to have fcc approval, considering hams can build our own amps and all. Spurious emissions? Have you been using one on a bench lately? I'd like to see your video of this. I'm just sayin'...

5. KY4LW

6. KY4LW

7. KY4LW

Amp has been SOLD.......thanks Robert

8. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.