SOLD RigExpert Model AA-35 Zoom Antenna and Cable Analyzer

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by N9ABC, Jun 26, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: Left-3
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: L-MFJ
  1. N9ABC

N9ABC Ham Member QRZ Page

Like new, RigExpert Model AA-35 Zoom Antenna and cable analyzer. Covers HF from 0.06 to 35 MHz. Works 100%. Original owner from non smoking household. Its less than three months old, I purchased it in April 1, 2019 new, from HRO and was hardly used.

It was always used indoors to measure resonance on two indoor 20 meter dipole antennas I built as well as one indoor End Fed 20 meter antenna I purchased. The antennas are not included as part of this transaction.

I only used it to trim the antennas to resonance and measure their SWR. However it it is capable of doing other things. Per the mfg web site, the AA-35 ZOOM is a portable, self-calibrating analyzer, designed for measuring SWR (standing wave ratio), return loss, cable loss, as well as other parameters of cable and antenna systems in the range of 60 kHz to 35 MHz, with incredible ZOOM capability. The following tasks are easily accomplished by using this analyzer:Rapid check-out of an antenna, Tuning an antenna to resonance, Comparing characteristics of an antenna before and after specific event (rain, hurricane, etc.), Making coaxial stubs or measuring their parameters, Cable testing and fault location, measuring cable loss and characteristic impedance, Measuring capacitance or inductance of reactive loads.

Why am I selling? On HF I only can have an indoor antenna. I have an implanted medical device that can be triggered by RF. HF QRP is safe. My FT-818 QRP rig’s displays was too small for me. My full power Icom IC-7300, was a great rig but more than once, I accidently set output power well above the QRP level. Luck was with me with the 7300, but both my family and I are worried that another mistake might set off my implanted device and from past experience, visits to the hospital are neither fun nor cheap. So I sold both my 818 and 7300 and I have no HF rigs left. Thus, the Rig Expert AA-35 Zoom I am selling is no longer needed.

It still has the plastic peel off display protector from the manufacturer which I just realized I never removed. Included are all of the items it came with the original box the antenna analyzer, the manual, the soft case, the USB cable, and the un-opened pack of two AA Alkaline batteries.

It cost me $269.95 I am asking $212.00 plus $6.84 for insured CONUS shipping. If you live in the Chicago area I will be happy to meet you so you can save the cost of shipping. Payment by US Postal Money order for immediate shipment. Other money orders or personal checks will ship when they clear. Please, No PayPal, No Trades, and No Returns.

Please email me if you have any questions, Thanks

Steve Handler N9ABC
    n9abc@arrl.net

Attached Files:

2. K9VSK

K9VSK Ham Member QRZ Page

If this is still available, I would like to purchase it. Can do PayPal.
    Tnx & 73
    Roger K9VSK

3. N9ABC

Item SOLD Pending Receipt of Payment

4. N9ABC

Sorry Roger, item sold pending receipt of payment

5. N9ABC

Item NOT Sold, Buyer emailed he changed his mind

6. N9ABC

Hi Roger, Item NOT Sold, Buyer emailed he changed his mind. Not sure if you are still interested.

7. N9ABC

Hi Roger, Item NOT Sold, Buyer emailed he changed his mind. Not sure if you are still interested.
    FIRST BUYER CHANGED MIND, THE GOOD NEWS IS THAT ANOTHER BUYER HAS PURCHASED IT PENDING RECEIPT OF HIS PAYMENT.

8. N9ABC

SOLD.

9. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.