SOLD RigExpert AA-230 Zoom Antenna Analyzer

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by W7PGV, Jun 28, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
  1. W7PGV

W7PGV Ham Member QRZ Page

IMG_0133.JPG IMG_0125.JPG IMG_0126.JPG IMG_0127.JPG
    This is a very gently used RigExpert AA-230 Zoom antenna analyzer, complete with all original accessories and documentation in its original box. I purchased it new from DX Engineering in August of 2017. I'm a non-smoker and I baby my equipment.

The unit works perfectly and it has not been modified in any way. It looks brand new because it essentially is brand new. I'm selling it because I have less time these days for amateur radio, so I've decided to find a loving home for some of my least used gear. Otherwise, I have no regrets about having purchased this fine analyzer; it is a joy to use.

Includes AA-230 Zoom analyzer, USB cable, SO-239-to-N adapter and documentation.

Price is $350 via PayPal (preferred) or postal money order, including USPS Priority Mail shipping (CONUS only). I will pack everything carefully and email you your USPS tracking number within one business day. No trades, please.

If you have any questions, feel free to email me (my email is good on QRZ) or give me a call at 480-383-9279.

Tony W7PGV

2. W7PGV

W7PGV Ham Member QRZ Page

The analyzer is sold! Thanks to everyone who inquired.

3. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.