RIGblaster duo Digi Mode Audio from PC Not Reaching Transceiver

Discussion in 'General Technical Questions and Answers' started by WW1ME, Feb 2, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: L-MFJ
  1. WW1ME

WW1ME Ham Member QRZ Page

I'm going to give this another try.

I have a RIGblaster duo interface that I bought here on QRZ last year. Digital mode audio from my PC does not reach the transmitter audio input, however. Audio is getting to the RIGblaster box, since I can hear it in headphones plugged into the duo.

Audio from a mic plugged into the duo gets to the radio just fine, and the PTT works okay and will key from N1MM+. The duo also works okay for CW and for FSK, just not for audio from the PC to the radio.

After trying different cables, audio settings, switch settings, etc, without success. West Mountain Radio shrugged; their only suggestion was to send the box to them for repair.

So, I did. West Mountain Radio's verdict was that nothing is wrong with the box, they sent it back to me, and charged me $30 or so for the privilege. They really were NO help at all, not even with troubleshooting suggestions.

Does anyone have ANY ideas? I'm really frustrated. I own a RIGblaster pro, and it passes audio just fine, using the same cable. I've check and triple-checked the jumpers.

I'm at a loss here. Any ideas?

Otherwise, anyone looking for a RIGblaster duo that works on CW, FSK, and phone but that may or may not be able to transmit audio from the PC to the transceiver for digital modes?

Thanks!

Rick, WW1ME

2. WW1ME

WW1ME Ham Member QRZ Page

Eureka! Working with WMR, I was able to determine that the problem was <drum roll here> USER ERROR!!!