SOLD RG-393 jumper coax cables 6m VHF UHF

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by G6YZC, Apr 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
ad: l-assoc
  1. G6YZC

G6YZC Ham Member QRZ Page

I just found a few more of these in a tote whilst cleaning the shack. These are RG393.jpg rg393 qrz.jpg VERY good RG-393 jumper cables that are surplus to my needs.
    How good are they?? Just read the specs....

https://www.pasternack.com/images/ProductPDF/RG393-U.pdf

These are approximately 30" long and have a very good silver? N type connector on either end.
    Despite being a big fan of Ebay China and their quick shipping I can compare these with my Chinese RG-142 N type cables that you/I buy from China (or from the USA reseller) and there is no comparison.

These cables came out of a Harris TV transmitter.

At $15 each and $7.80 flat rate shipping to lower 48 for 1 to 5 cables that I can fit into a flat rate envelope they are less than the RG-142's I have bought from China and of far better quality.

Paypal welcome

I will also have some Harris 6m 1KW SSPA's for sale once I have time to test them. Each amp leaves my shack fully tested so I do not want to list them until that is done. That said if you have any questions on a Harris 6m amp please feel free to contact me.

g6yzc@msn.com or call/txt 978 906 5524

Paul N2EME ex N1RJX

2. G6YZC

Only 8 Left..... Started the day with 23 so going pretty quickly. TNX

3. G6YZC

Hi Mikko, Replied to your Email.

Paul N2EME

4. G6YZC

All sold. TNX to all the buyers

5. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.