For Sale RF Generator: Tenma 72-585 Very Good Condition

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by KO5V, Nov 7, 2018.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: Subscribe
ad: l-assoc
ad: Left-2
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: L-MFJ
  1. KO5V

KO5V Ham Member QRZ Page

I used this for a couple of projects, and it's just been living in the closet. I have the box and the manual (which I'll have to find in my files).

The signal output range is ~100kHz to 150Mhz, plus harmonics to 450Mhz. There are 6 different scales, and a XTAL input. Here is a link to the Newark page:

https://www.newark.com/tenma/72-585/rf-signal-generator-frequency/dp/66F3578

This unit is sold under several brand names, and I have attached a .pdf of the BK Precision version's manual.

It needs to warm up, and the frequency adjustment is very sensitive, but the fine adjustment helps a lot. Some of the scale readings are better calibrated to the output than others.

I am asking $110.00 including USA shipping, OBO. Payment by PayPal. Please contact me at: (ko5v at arrl dot net), or by a PM here.

Thanks for looking, and 73, Jim KO5V
    Tenma.JPG

Attached Files:

2. KO5V

KO5V Ham Member QRZ Page

OK, due to the underwhelming response I am lowering the price to $100.00 including USA shipping. 73, Jim

3. KO5V

KO5V Ham Member QRZ Page

Sold. Thanks Dave, and thank you QRZ.com.

Please close this thread.

4. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.