ad: hrd-2

Reverse Bean Network skimmers and problematic callsigns?

Discussion in 'Straight Keys - CW Enthusiasts' started by AA4OO, Mar 9, 2016.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: abrind-2
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
  1. VK5EEE

VK5EEE Ham Member QRZ Page

Ahh true, thanks. Although I've not heard that last one directed at me, it indeed did happen to me, and more than my house was destroyed. Of course, abuse is not restricted to any one religion or culture and in CW we are all united :) actually that is something that I very much valued in Amateur Radio "no religion, no politics, no business" and allowed us to have great fun even at the height of the cold war in QSO with the other side of the Iron Curtain. Funnily, even though a "chat" or "rag chew" QSO was almost unheard of between West and East, the average QSO did include a very honest report, name and QTH, and often also the rig, power and antenna, yet, these days, the average Westerner has a QSO that would make Enver Hoja envious, pun intended, "5NN" and nothing more. No danger there of any state secrets slipping out via amateur radio. BCNU on air shortly!

2. VK5EEE

VK5EEE Ham Member QRZ Page

Pray tell more! Thai border guards using CW? What type of keys, frequencies, codes, and which language, and from where to where. :cool: