Restoration (Mechanical & Electrical) of the Teletype Model 19 (introduced in 1940). Nine videos are in the Compilation https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL-_93BVApb5-9eQLTCk9xx16RAGEYHH1q The Teletype Corporation, a part of American Telephone and Telegraph Company's Western Electric manufacturing arm since 1930, came into being in 1928 when the Morkrum-Kleinschmidt Company changed its name to the name of its trademark equipment. Teletype Corporation, of Skokie, Illinois, was responsible for the research, development and manufacture of data and record communications equipment, but it is primarily remembered for the manufacture of electromechanical teleprinters. == RTTY Electronics (El Sobrante, CA) owned and operated by Paul Cembura, who for many years sold and serviced Teletype machines, is a walking tower of Teletype knowledge. Many restoration projects have used parts from Paul. http://www.johnwhitney.com/misc/paul-rtty.htm == Sadly, the last pieces of the Teletype Corporation ceased in 1990, ending the dedicated teleprinter business. One of the three Teletype manufacturing buildings in Skokie remains in use as a parking garage for a shopping center. Every other floor of the building has been removed. The other two Teletype buildings were demolished.