Removing a picture after posting

Discussion in 'Swapmeet Talk' started by K7RHT, May 26, 2018.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: l-assoc
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-3
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
  1. K7RHT

K7RHT Platinum Subscriber Life Member Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

I have tried to find a way to remove 2 pictures from my post, one is a dup, the other came out wrong. How do i remove a pic after posting it to the swapmeet?

2. KA9JLM

KA9JLM Ham Member QRZ Page

You have 30 min to edit, After that you need a moderator to help you.

3. KN7S

KN7S Swapmeet Moderator Emeritus Volunteer Moderator Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

Hi Randy,
    Once you post your ad you have 30 minutes to edit it. After 30 minutes the Edit function is disabled for security reasons. If you need to have something edited, use the Report button at the bottom left of your ad. Time permitting one of us moderators will edit what you need, time permitting.

KA9JLM likes this.
  4. K7RHT

K7RHT Platinum Subscriber Life Member Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

Thank you!

5. WA7PRC

WA7PRC Ham Member QRZ Page

Use an image host that you control. Then, you can edit/delete the photo, and can use it elsewhere. I use Flickr but, there are others. You load the image using the BB Code IMG tags, like this:
    Code:
    [IMG]http://www.somedomain.com/My_Image.jpg[/IMG]

6. NU6A

NU6A Ham Member QRZ Page

Hi, Dave.
    Long time no chat. All is well here in Bellingham, but I am asking how to search for a specific item. I know that one should provide a complete make and model of something, but doing the actual searching for a specific item in an unknow item on how to accomplish the reques t.

John/NU6A

7. WA7PRC

WA7PRC Ham Member QRZ Page

Use "Advanced Search", and confine your search to the classifieds forum. Click in the search window above/right, followed by the More button. Type the search terms/phrase in the Keywords box. In the Search Forums box, select the forum(s) you want to search (to select more than one forum, use CTRL+click).

Keep doing that until you find it because on the ham forums, searches aren't saved, and you're not notified when a search returns results. OTOH, on that well-known auction site, you can setup automatic searches to email you when you get a hit.