SOLD RemoteRig WEB Switch 1216H

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by W5PFG, May 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-2
ad: l-assoc
  1. W5PFG

W5PFG Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

WEB-switch 1216H is a remote controlled switch with 5 relay outputs 230V/16A which can be controlled independently via the built in web server from any computer connected to the Internet.

It can also be configured as a automatic antenna switch connected to the radios CAT interface .

It’s perfect suited for controlling coax relays, controlling 4-squares ,switching the Rig on/off or maybe the Power Amp.

No PC is needed, like in USB switches, everything is built in the box and the WEB-switch is connected directly to the local network.

An important feature is that the switch is restoring the status of the relays after a power failure. The relay statuses is indicated by LED:s.

The settings is optionally password protected. Apps for mobiles are available for Iphone, Android and Windows Phone.

$125 shipped

20180516_103131.jpg

2. AC2NT

AC2NT Ham Member QRZ Page

Hi Clayton,

There are three versions of this WEBswitch. I would venture to believe that this is "ham" version?

Thank you.

Chris - AC2NT.

WB0MMZ likes this.
  3. W5PFG

That is correct, this is the ham version. I updated the firmware recently.

4. AC2NT

AC2NT Ham Member QRZ Page

Thank you for the info Sir.

5. KC9RF

KC9RF XML Subscriber QRZ Page

If it hasn’t been sold I will take it.

My email is rwb1636@gmail.com. Send me your PayPal address.

Bob KC9RF

6. W5PFG

SOLD

7. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.