ad: cq2k-1

Reminder: Sea-Pac Convention and Hamfest June 3-5 2022!

Discussion in 'Hamfest and Convention Calendar' started by W7UUU, Jun 1, 2022.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: abrind-2
ad: Radclub22-2
  1. W7UUU

W7UUU Director, QRZ Forums Lifetime Member 133 QRZ HQ Staff Life Member QRZ Page

This weekend folks! Still time to book a room or just drive in from Seattle or Portland!

Full details here: https://www.seapac.org/

I will be giving a presentation this Saturday June 4th, 11:00 AM PDT, Riverside Room B

"Shack Fire and Rebirth: Design Concepts for a Modern Shack" - a presentation I've been giving the last 6 months for radio clubs around the country. Lots of photos and details about the reconstruction of my shack after a devastating fire in October 2020.

LOTS of other presentations as well - full schedule below and at the link above under "Schedules"

Hamfest is Saturday opening at 9:00 with a $10 admission - full details above.

If you're there, come to my presentation and say hello for an "Eyeball QSO"!!

I'll have two huge stacks of FREE bumper stickers courtesy QRZ.com - come and get one or several!!

See you there!

Dave
    W7UUU

Final-22_0516-web.png

2. KC9ONY

KC9ONY Ham Member QRZ Page

Sounds like a fun event. A little too far of a drive for me ;) (Wisconsin)
    If you do Zoom meetings, I'd love to suggest to our club that you do a presentation
    if available.

Tom
    de KC9ONY

3. W7UUU

W7UUU Director, QRZ Forums Lifetime Member 133 QRZ HQ Staff Life Member QRZ Page

You bet! Just shoot me an email (via my QRZ email) with dates and times - I'd be happy to do a Zoom program for your club. I've done many of them this year, and it brings a good message about fire safety with some concrete points as takeaways. It runs about 45 minutes not including Q&A so is kind of long but has been very well received.

Dave
    W7UUU

4. W7UUU

We're here!

I'll be at the DX Workshop 9-12 tomorrow and in Riverside B on Saturday 11:00 AM!

Brand new convention center - the first time the fully-completed new facility has been used for the Sea-Pac facility!!

Dave
    W7UUU

Seapac sign.jpg

5. N7ITE

N7ITE Ham Member QRZ Page

Hi Dave. I wish I could have seen your presentation but I will be in the 11:30 luncheon. Best wishes!

Steve
    N7ITE