ad: MultusSDR-1

Relisting issue

Discussion in 'Swapmeet Talk' started by K3RRR, May 27, 2018.

Tags:
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: Subscribe
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: l-assoc
ad: L-MFJ
  1. K3RRR

K3RRR Ham Member QRZ Page

I just canceled three ads so I could post a new, updated one...but now find out that I can't repost for 7 days. It was my understanding that it was 7 days from last posting not the cancellation date. Can you please clarify...and if possible uncancel the three ads until my 7 day purgatory has expired?

Also, is the new, deleted posting gone forever or do I need to completely redo all the narrative again?

Thanks!

73 de Robert K3RRR

2. KN7S

KN7S Swapmeet Moderator Emeritus Volunteer Moderator Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

Morning Robert,
    You posted the 991 last Wednesday. That means it is eligible for re-listing this coming Tuesday the 29th of May.
    If you wish to add additional info you can do so be Replying to your current ad.

3. K3RRR

Thanks Dave...I appreciate the fast response. I haven't posted much on QRZ before so I am making novice mistakes! Since you all immediately saw Canceled on my other three postings, they were immediately marked as such but as soon as that happens, it looks like I can't add any additional replies to those postings....am I missing something else?

4. KN7S

KN7S Swapmeet Moderator Emeritus Volunteer Moderator Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

Robert,
    I opened up your 991 ad, but left the others as Canceled. I can open those back up if you like.

N3AB likes this.
  5. K3RRR

Thanks Dave!

6. KN7S

Do you want me to open your other canceled ads?