For Sale Reduced: Ten Tec Orion II 566 AT Serviced by Ten Tec

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by AA2BY, Dec 7, 2017.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
  1. AA2BY

AA2BY Ham Member QRZ Page

Front QRZ.jpg Back QRZ.jpg

For sale is a Ten Tec Orion II 566 AT. I will not bore you with how great this transceiver is - you would not be
    reading this if you did not know. This radio was from the first year of manufacture and was
    returned to Ten Tec for servicein August of this year. They replaced the battery and
    two troublesome electrolytic capacitors and also did a complete transmit and receive alignment. No other problems were found so this radio is ready to go. This radio has the antenna tuner, the 600 Hz optional filter, and the optional fan. Included in the sale are the radio itself, the matching TT 963 power supply, and the power cable, together with the original manual. I have the original box but will it be double boxed in a 24x24x12 inch sized box so it can be insured. The total weight is 42 pounds.
    The radio is priced at $2000 and you pay shipping - check the UPS site with the above numbers for an estimate.
    My email address is richardcardwell@comcast.net, I will take PayPal or a certified check.

KA8UGB likes this.
  2. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.