ad: chuckmartin

Recall Petition for the ARRL Southeastern Division Director is under way.

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by KG4JSZ, Jan 15, 2017.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-2
  1. WF9Q

WF9Q Ham Member QRZ Page

Yep.
    Can you provide your insight into something I am trying to puzzle out and struggle to even create a wild guess, why are the leftists constantly bashing the ARRL?

2. N1FM

N1FM Ham Member QRZ Page

Thanks buddy.

As a conservative Dem, thinking about turning Independent, I'm not sure why leftists would bash the ARRL.

Maybe because the Maxim family were arms dealers and HP's dad invented a machine gun?

Can't think how the ARRL would threaten the New World Order or Globalism.

Did George Soros say ARRL ought to be targeted?

Should we ask Alex Jones?

[​IMG]

WF9Q likes this.
  3. BAREFOOTBOY66

BAREFOOTBOY66 QRZ Member

4. KK5JY

KK5JY Ham Member QRZ Page

Do it. My voter ID has listed (I) as my affiliation for many years. It's a good feeling. Zero party loyalty.

It's also handy when talking to partisan friends over steak night at Texas Roadhouse, as it makes one the unpredictable wildcard. I suspect you might already think of yourself that way, but why not make it official? :cool:

(Unless you were just joking... in which case, nevermind. ;) )

5. N1FM

N1FM Ham Member QRZ Page

Not feeling like I have to defend a particular ideological viewpoint sounds attractive right now, so why not try an (I) designation? I don't want to hijack the thread though, so what's the latest status on the Recall Petition for the ARRL Southeastern Division Director? The petition was officially filed on January 7, 2017. What's next?

http://gotvotearrlse.webs.com/

6. KB1PA

KB1PA XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Collecting enough signatures on circulating petitions. The Big push will be in Orlando this weekend.

N5PZJ and (deleted member) like this.