Reactivate YH8RJN

Discussion in 'Community Help Center' started by YD8RPJ, Oct 17, 2020.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
ad: abrind-2
  1. YD8RPJ

YD8RPJ Ham Member QRZ Page

how to reactivate YH8RJN Station Jamboree On The Air (JOTA) Kwarcab Bitung which was previously managed by YB8SFE

Thank you

2. EB1BSV

EB1BSV Volunteer / Dx Helper/ Moderator / Lifetime Member Volunteer Moderator Volunteer DX Helper Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

Let me check

3. EB1BSV

EB1BSV Volunteer / Dx Helper/ Moderator / Lifetime Member Volunteer Moderator Volunteer DX Helper Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

Hello Herry JP Dotulong, YD8RPJ, nice to meet you, :)

This account YH8RJN Station Jamboree On The Air (JOTA) has been lock.

According to QRZ policy, special callsigns and Radio Club need to be managed by a manager.

YH8RJN has been added under YB8SFE Manager

To manage
    YH8RJN:

Step 1.-

Step 2.-

On the blue bar, on the top right , click on " your callsign" (YB8SFE), then click on " my account", then scroll down and you will see " Callsigns that you currently manage: "and then click on edit YH8RJN

Please, remember from now don’t use the password for the especial callsign account. Otherwise the account be locked for security reasons
    Please, remember from now don’t use the password for the especial callsign account. Otherwise the account be locked for security reasons

If you have further questions, please, do not hesitate to contact us again.

73, Julio César. EB1BSV / KI7HPQ

Attached Files:

4. YD8RPJ

apakah boleh YH8RJN dikelola oleh orang lain? kalau boleh bagaimana caranya. terima kasih

5. YD8RPJ

terimakasih YH8RJN sudah aktif

6. EB1BSV

Yes, It is allowed, please, let me know the new manager and then I will accomplish your request.

73, Julio