Re: Politics,rants and raves!!!!

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Discussions' started by K9STH, Jan 4, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
  1. K9STH

K9STH Platinum Subscriber Volunteer Moderator Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

Tell you what, Jim. Since you claim to have been an OO for 11 years and the OOC for your area says that you were not:

The ARRL issues a certificate to each and every appointee. That certificate is good for one year. Then, stickers are issued by the appropriate personnel for each year thereafter. If you can produce the actual original certificate with all of the stickers signed by the appropriate personnel, I will publicly appologize to you for posting that information. However, the certificate must be presented to a recognized major ARRL affiliated amateur radio club, with no personal attachment to you, and certified to be accurate by their board of directors. In addition, you must scan the certificate in color and E-Mail me a copy and post it on QRZ.com as well.

If you cannot produce such a certificate, then you MUST apologize to me and everyone else on QRZ.com that you have criticized or else refrain from posting on QRZ.com for at least one year. There will be no negotiations about this. You have made a claim and it is now time for you to "put up or shut up"!

This offer remains open for 1 week. If you do not comply with this, or make any excuses, charges, etc., then everyone will know where you are coming from.

Glen, K9STH

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.