Re: Politics,rants and raves!!!!

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Discussions' started by KB7GJY, Jan 4, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
  1. KB7GJY

KB7GJY Ham Member QRZ Page

Ok, after sitting here and reading this and other posts by this guy, I have come to one thing and that is...

this guy shows no respect for people that donate their time to try to make our world better, and can only complain about it.. He further taunts the moderators of the board, and QRZ's owners, Users, etc..

I was a mod of a diffrent board and was concidered real nice and allowed anything to transpire as long as it didn't violate the rules or wasn't illegal, or most importantly a flame. Yes, I did have to delete some posts and I always left a message in place discribing why it was deleted. and yes even sometimes people would not get the hint and I told them if they didn't straighten up They would be banned. They said they would sue, and call the president, even a nuclear stike on my house.. Guess what, they got banned, know what else.. never was sued, no calls from the president, and I'm still here so no nukes fell on me.

How I look at it this guy wants to be banned, begging for it, pleading for it.. His continued personal attacks, flames, and just plain rudeness I find as a black mark on QRZ..

If it means anything I fully support the mods actions if they feel that they should ban this individual. Anyone feel the same way?

Allen ---------- KB7GJY --------- Spokane, Washington

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.