Re: Politics,rants and raves!!!!

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Discussions' started by NN6EE, Jan 4, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
  1. NN6EE

NN6EE Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

You know K9STH you've definitely crossed the SLANDEROUS LINE HERE!!! I've had it with you!!! With your posting you've gotten yourself in to DEEP CA-CA!!! Your present posting is very, very digusting, especially the bit on my not having a OO appointment!!! Mr. K6TI had nothing to do with OOs in the first place, my appointment was made in early 1972 by WB6DHH/Paul Parker, then the SCM for Eastbay Section!!! I'm looking right at the certificate as I type!!! I'm sick and tired of all the false allegations against me that you're taking as gospel!!! Your job as a "MODERATOR" is a complete farce, and you're behavior out here as truly a JOKE!!! I'm going to have some words with FLLOYD concerning your complete ineptness and TOTAL DISREGARD for getting to the truth by getting facts from the party charged or acussed instead of relying upon 2nd or 3rd hand information from people who are obviously BIASED IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!.....JD/nn6ee
    PS, I also demand all the other parties names and calls as well as an apology from YOURSELF

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.