SOLD Rare..."Radio Telephony For Amateurs" Book

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by W3ESE, Jan 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: l-assoc
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
  1. W3ESE

W3ESE Ham Member QRZ Page

Here's a rare book titled...."RADIO TELEPHONY FOR AMATEURS", by Stuart Ballantine....Copyright 1922...This 296 page, hard cover book, is in decent condition with no torn pages, no marked-up pages, and intact cover with good binding ----- The chapters are:..."Principles of Radio Telephony" ----- "The Audion" ------ "Antenna Construction" ------ "Construction And Operation Of The Transmitter" ------ "Sources Of Power" ------ "Receiving Apparatus" ------ The Appendix covers "Underwriters Specifications Governing Installation of Receiving Antennae"...and..."Radio Clubs. The American Radio Relay League" ------ There are numerous illustrations, diagrams, schematics, charts, pictures, etc....It provides a great insight into our hobby almost a hundred years ago. ------ $50 shipped via Priority Mail (NOT MEDIA MAIL) to anywhere in the 50 states....postal money order, or your personal check if I know you....73...Ray...W3ESE...Please use my QRZ-listed email address for any questions and/or purchase...thanks. IMG_5611.JPG IMG_5613.JPG IMG_5614.JPG IMG_5616.JPG IMG_5617.JPG IMG_5619.JPG IMG_5620.JPG IMG_5621.JPG IMG_5622.JPG IMG_5625.JPG

Last edited: Jan 12, 2018
    KI5WW, W1RV, AF7EC and 2 others like this.
  2. WL7JG

WL7JG Ham Member QRZ Page

I'd like to have this book if it's still available. Postal M.O. ok?
    tnx, Terry WL7JG

3. W3ESE

Terry, I sent you a email.

Ray
    W3ESE

4. W3ESE

SOLD

5. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.