Rare Icom IC-375A 220 mhz base station and UT-36 Voice Synthesizer

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by K2GT, Dec 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
  1. K2GT

K2GT XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I have listed my Icom IC-375A on Ebay. It is a 220 mhz base radio, similar to the IC-275, 475, and 575. The IC-375A has a built in power supply and operates both FM and SSB on 220mhz. I'm selling it because there is little 220 activity here in British Columbia. The Ebay listing number is 300276844624. The auction ends this Sunday December 7th at 7:18 Pacific time.

I have also listed an unopened UT-36 voice synthesizer that matches that radio and others

2. TI2KI

TI2KI Ham Member QRZ Page

Hello sir, what is the power output of the radio? And what's the prices? Thank you!!

TI2KI
    Peter

3. K6ZIZ

K6ZIZ Ham Member QRZ Page

What is your asking price?
    What form of payment do you accept?
    Are you the original owner?
    How do you rate it cosmetically and functionally?

Thanks & 73, Chuck
    k6ziz at sonic dot net

4. W7RKN

W7RKN Subscriber QRZ Page

Pretty pricey for a 220 MHz specific radio. I noticed that it didn't sell on eBay. There were 16 bidders.....just none hit the reserve.

5. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.