ad: ProAudio-1

Raleigh NC hamfest photos 4/16/22

Discussion in 'Hamfest Reports & Videos' started by K4NYW, Apr 16, 2022.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: abrind-2
  1. K4NYW

K4NYW Ham Member QRZ Page

WD5GWY, KP4SX and N8VD like this.
  2. W7UUU

W7UUU Director, QRZ Forums Lifetime Member 133 QRZ HQ Staff Life Member QRZ Page

Lots of cool stuff! I don't think I've ever seen THREE Collins 75A-4 receivers at a single ham fest before!

But no shortage of "eBay crazy prices" - $385 for a Hallicrafters HA-5 VFO???!!! Does NC have legalized pot sales? If not, that seller is high on something else!!

Nice pictures though - thanks for posting

Dave
    W7UUU

WD5GWY and WD4ELG like this.
  3. KQ9J

KQ9J Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Wow..LOTS of good stuff there! My eyes always go to the Heathkit stuff though...I must have some sort of green disease.

Several SB-200/201's. I probably would have walked out with one for my SB-series station. :)

4. WD5GWY

WD5GWY XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Thanks for posting. Always enjoy seeing hamfest photos. Lots of interesting gear. Probably a good thing I don't live closer!
    James
    WD5GWY

5. KA2DEW

KA2DEW Subscriber QRZ Page

I made a short RARSFEST movie at 10:30am or so on Saturday morning
    https://rumble.com/v119nht-rarsfest-2022-quick-movie.html
    I was running a booth for NCPACKET/TARPN at the RARSfest so didn't get as much time as I would have liked to tour and shop, but what I saw looked prosperous.

6. N1GMV

N1GMV XML Subscriber QRZ Page

My experience at Rarsfest 2022

WD5GWY likes this.
  7. W2AAT

W2AAT XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I came so close to buying the Hallicrafters SX19. The SX19 was my first receiver as a novice. I wish that I had a place for it in my shack...

corky w2aat

8. W2AAT

W2AAT XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Dave

They even had an R390 for sale at the Raleigh Hamfest.... I take my wife with me to hamfests because when we went to my last hamfest at Orlando I bought a Mustang GT. Ham Radio....Cars....Ham Radio...Cars.... It doesn't get any better....

9. KA9JLM

KA9JLM Ham Member QRZ Page

It looks like there was a lack of people buying.

A lot of that stuff will be going back to the house.

The exercise was worth it.