Sale/Trade Radiowavz 6 Band Hexbeam with Broadband 80-40 meter kit

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by KM6EVP, May 1, 2018.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
  1. KM6EVP

KM6EVP Ham Member QRZ Page

I have for sale/trade a Heaxbeam 6-20 meter with the 40-80 meter broadband kit included. This set up NEW is $1000 including the Baluns. I am looking to sell it or exchange it for a HF amplifier or Shoot me an offer. This will be a local pick up (Fresno CA) only, due to the size and weight of the antenna. Reasonable Offers will be consider or as mentioned before a trade for a good amplifier. 73's

IMG_0052.jpg IMG_0055.jpg IMG_0056.jpg

KA8UGB likes this.
  2. KD6VXI

KD6VXI Ham Member QRZ Page

What kind of amplifier are you looking for?
    Im just south, in Bakersfield.

--Shane
    KD6VXI

3. KM6EVP

What do you have?

Isaac
    KM6EVP

4. KM6EVP

I would like to get an Ameritron ALS-600 but lets see what you or others have?

5. K6YF

K6YF Ham Member QRZ Page

Would an Ameritron 811 work for you? Also have an Ameritron ALS-500 but output is a little weak. I have no idea why.

Robert, Atwater

6. KM6EVP

Does it have the 10/12 meter kit? Tubes lifespan?

7. K6YF

K6YF Ham Member QRZ Page

BTW, the AL-811 has new set of tubes with less than 5 hours on them plus I meant to tell you that you can have both amps, not just one or the other.

Robert

8. KM6EVP

Roger, I will let you know. Let me see what other offers are in place. Thank you.

9. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.