For Sale RadioShack - Shure Microphones - Either alone or both as set

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by K8JHR, Nov 30, 2018.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
  1. K8JHR

K8JHR Ham Member QRZ Page

FOR SALE either one or both RadioShack by SHURE Model 1070D dynamic microphones, originally purchased together. Very low mileage, looking nearly new, with minimal signs of being handled occasionally as part of a larger pool of recording microphones, but never used on a daily or regular basis. Stealth matte black finish matches modern ham equipment. I would prefer to sell together as a set, but will sell individually. Sound good, tested on multiple transcei RS by Shure  c cr sm IMG_0967.JPG RS by Shure 1 sm .jpg RS by shure 2 sm .jpg RS by Shure 5  c cr sm .jpg RS by Shure c  sm  P1010001 (3).JPG vers. Reason for selling: I have too many microphones and wish to raise capital to buy the XYL more bling, so she won't complain when I buy another transceiver! You know how it goes !

PHOTOS DEPICT the ACTUAL ITEM(s) for sale, taken by me in my ersatz basement "studio." Sale limited to US and Canadian buyers, only, as I am too old and feeble (i.e., lazy) to figure out customs duties and regulations and foreign exchange rates. Shipping to an address located in Canada shall incur an additional $5 fee to cover the higher cost of postage and insurance to another country. Buyer shall pay all taxes, customs duty, and other charges, if any, which arise out of and in connection with this transaction. Payment by US Postal Service Money Order preferred as I use the proceeds to buy postage and ship all in one transaction.

Price - $50 for both; $25 for just one, shipping included.

Thank you for looking! James K8JHR

KE9OL likes this.
  2. W5LMM

W5LMM Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

Will you accept PayPal?

3. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.