For Sale Radioshack HTX10 10M

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by W5NIO, Aug 25, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: L-MFJ
  1. W5NIO

W5NIO Ham Member QRZ Page

This is a fully functional Radioshack HTX10 10m mobile radio, usable on SSB, CW, and FM on the 10M band. I have worked South America from Texas multiple times with this radio, as well as all across the US.

$150 with FREE shipping via USPS Priority Mail

Radio has almost no cosmetic flaws, other than a few minor surface scratches.

Contact me through QRZ PM if you are interested, or would like to negotiate an offer. I will ship the next business day after payment is cleared.

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. W7UUU

W7UUU Super Moderator Lifetime Member 133 Administrator Volunteer Moderator Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

Your description is not accurate. The HTX-10 does NOT operate on CW. It's ONLY usable for SSB/AM/FM

This is very important to point out so folks don't think it can be used for a CW beacon transmitter like the HTX-100

Dave
    W7UUU

KT5OT and KC7HDE like this.
  3. W5NIO

W5NIO Ham Member QRZ Page

I am sorry!! I knew it did not have CW and accidentally typed CW instead of FM, sorry for the misinformation. I appreciate you clarifying and correcting that error.

Since you are a moderator, if there is a way you could edit my post to correct this information, I would appreciate it.

4. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.