ad: k1jek

For Sale Radio Sport cable and mic for Yaesu/TenTec/Flex

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by N2IRO, Apr 25, 2018.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-3
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
  1. N2IRO

N2IRO Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

From the wife of an SK friend, I bought a Radio Sport RS20CR headset/mic equipped to operate with a Flex 6500, TenTec and Yaesu rigs. For my shack, I have replaced the connecting cable (CS6-FTY) and mic (M 207) to be compatible with my ICOM rig. Both the Yaesu/TenTec/Flex cable and mic were used very little and and are in excellent condition. $80 for both, includes shipping to the lower 48. I will not sell outside the United States.
    Dave, N2IRO at dave@daveelena.com

2. W1SRR

W1SRR Ham Member QRZ Page

So to be clear- The RS10CR headset/mic and the connecting cable are included? What is the condition like as far as age, use, etc? thanks

3. N2IRO

I'm selling the mic and cable only. Excellent condition on both.

4. N2IRO

Only the cable and mic are for sale. I've replaced the cable and mic so that the headset is compatible with my Icom radio.

W1SRR likes this.
  5. W1SRR

W1SRR Ham Member QRZ Page

OK understood. Thanks for the prompt reply.

Mike

6. WB4OZM

WB4OZM XML Subscriber QRZ Page

O.K. are you selling the cable for the Flex or for the ICOM?
    Thx

7. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.