For Sale Radio Shack HTX-10

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by NB7KW, Apr 18, 2017.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Subscribe
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: Left-2
  1. NB7KW

NB7KW Ham Member QRZ Page

Price: $100 – payment via PayPal
    Shipping: Included via USPS to the continental U.S.

IMG_4995JPG.jpg IMG_5008JPG.jpg
    Description: This radio is in used but working condition. I used this radio once for a portable activation during the ARRL 10 meter contest and it was then return to its original box. I tested again in April before boxing it up for sale. The back light on the display functions and the radio’s case is in good condition.

Included in the sale is: the radio, the original microphone, a mobile mounting bracket, a power cord terminated in power poles, and the original box. I will also throw in the pictured 10 meter ground plane antenna which can be tacked on to the side of a building for stealth operations.

DOA Policy: The radio was working when taken out of service in April. Should the radio be DOA the buyer may choose to return the radio to me via USPS and once the malfunction is verified I will refund the cost of the item minus my shipping expenses.

Seller Contact: bwingate@gmail.com – phone number upon request.

Note shipping times: I am scheduled to travel internationally the entire month of May and will be unable to ship items after April 30. I will be able to correspond via email (and perhaps the phone at certain times) during my travel and will resume any shipment of this item after June 1. Thank you for your understanding.

2. KF8XO

KF8XO Ham Member QRZ Page

Would you consider $75 via PayPal plus shipping and you can keep the dipole?

3. KE8GTG

KE8GTG Ham Member QRZ Page

Very interested. Sent email to arrange purchase. Have a great day.

4. KE8GTG

KE8GTG Ham Member QRZ Page

Very interested in purchasing your radio. Sent email to male arrangements. Have a great day.

5. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.