ad: dxeng

For Sale RADIO SHACK DX-392 SHORTWAVE W/SSB & CW

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by WB9CTP, Dec 29, 2018.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: Subscribe
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
  1. WB9CTP

WB9CTP Ham Member QRZ Page

Here's a really nice, fully operational Radio Shack DX-392 PLL receiver ! AM-FM-SW & LW !
    Reception on ALL bands is very good. Read the reviews on this radio online. Plus, the BFO is fully adjustable for excellent clarity on SSB & CW signals ! The long whip antenna is straight and this radio has no issues. Plug in a longwire (or clip it to the whip) for even better reception. And, unlike many that you see on eBay and elsewhere, the cassette recorder works, too! Comes with a (non-original) 6 volt A C adapter and the full manual is available for free online. This is a very clean radio. And, my price is just $50 + $12.50 shipping to the lower 48. USPS money orders or official bank checks only; no PAYPAL please. I will ship the same day
    your payment arrives. If you're interested, E MAIL me at Radioron50@yahoo.com. And, thanks for looking! DX-392-1.jpg DX-392-2.jpg

KK4CUL, VE5RH, KG4BFR and 1 other person like this.
  2. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.