SOLD RADIO SHACK DX-392 AM-FM-SHORTWAVE W/BFO

Discussion in 'General Merchandise' started by WB9CTP, Nov 30, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-3
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
  1. WB9CTP

WB9CTP Ham Member QRZ Page

This radio was sold recently but payment never arrived. Therefore, it is once again available:

THIS IS THE RADIO SHACK DX-392 AM FM SHORTWAVE LONGWAVE Pll Synthesized receiver with a stable BFO for monitoring CW & SSB transmissions ! It looks good and works great on all bands. It is a very sensitive MW DX radio and is also great on FM and for monitoring the ham bands and shortwave broadcast bands. It comes with a printout of the manual & operates on D batteries. It can also be powered by an A C adapter but that is not included in this sale.

There is also a built in cassette recorder but it does not work properly. If you have the expertise, it can be repaired as it is not 'dead'...just not operating properly.
    This is also the reason my price is so reasonable for a radio of this caliber. My price is just $35 SHIPPED to the lower 48 states. I ship the same day your payment arrives and use USPS Priority Mail or Retail Ground.

Payment must be by USPS money order, cash or cashier's check only. NO Paypal please. Thanks for looking and if you're interested send me an EMAIL to: Radioron50@yahoo.com. DX-392-1.jpg DX-392-2.jpg

2. WB9CTP

My final markdown price on this radio is $30 Shipped !!

3. WB9CTP

This radio is now S-O-L-D pending arrival of funds. Thanks for looking and thanks QRZ.com !!!