For Sale RADIO SHACK DX-375 AM FM SW RADIO

Discussion in 'General Merchandise' started by WB9CTP, Aug 19, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Subscribe
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
  1. WB9CTP

WB9CTP Ham Member QRZ Page

Here's a really nice Radio Shack DX-375 mid sized portable radio that's in excellent cosmetic and operational condition. I purchased it used but the original owner appears to have used it very little. No marks, no dust , no corrosion in the battery compartment, etc. The antenna is straight. (there is one very minor, difficult to detect scuff on the frequency window).

This is very good for AM(MW) DXing because it has a larger than usual internal ferrite bar antenna and is very sensitive. It's also very good on FM and the various shortwave bands. Easy to use and since it takes 2 "C" cell batteries, it plays for a long, long time. (fyi: no BFO for cw/ssb).

It comes with a printout of the operating manual. My price is just $35 SHIPPED to the lower 48 states. (on eBay, these go for $40 and up and usually are not as clean as this one.) Read the reviews. This is an often overlooked radio !

Again, $35 SHIPPED; USPS money orders, cash or cashier's checks only; no Paypal please. I ship the same day your payment arrives via USPS Priority Mail and immediately send you your tracking number. If you're interested, send an email to: Radioron50@yahoo.com. And, thanks for looking ! DX-375.jpg

2. WB9CTP

I have decided the LOWER the price on this radio from $35 to $30 !!!

3. WB9CTP

FINAL MARKDOWN !!!!

I will sell this radio for just $25 shipped ! If it doesn't sell at that price, I will be keeping the radio.