ad: M2Ant-1

radio equipment

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by KK4CWA, Feb 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-3
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: Subscribe
  1. KK4CWA

KK4CWA Ham Member QRZ Page

Western electric 354a Baloon shaped triode tube

Western electric 354a Baloon shaped triode tube best offer or trade for kenwood 940 or similar kenwood speaker.

2. KK4CWA

Attention Antique ham radio homebrewers. 1920's 1930's vintage parts.

I have the 140 PF variable capacitors, velevet vernier dial drives headphone jack, tube sockets, complete set of 4 pin plug in Octo Coils with vintage porceline socket, vintage audio interstage, piece of real black bakelite, vintage power switch, vintage rf choke , filament rheostats , grid leak condensor and resister asembly and vintage postage stamp shaped capaitors and all hardware to build a 1920's 1930's radio set.

I also have a type 19 tube and socket in case one wants to build a doerl set.

I also have type 30/31 and 32 tubes.

best offer or

I need a mc60/mc80 or similar type kenwood desk mic and or Sp940 or similar speaker with audio controls on front or a Audio intelligibility unit similar to mfj 616/617 for my hearing problem

3. KK4CWA

Will go to $350 OBO these are clean units with good tubes in working order.

4. KK4CWA

Attention transmiiter homebrewers. 1920's parts

I have a 1920's power transformer, 50 ma meter, 1920's heavy power supply choke, beehive brown porceline tank coil insulators, rf chokes of all kinds and values from vintage equipment. I also have a Spark gap transmitter induction coil.

best offers.

thanks
    KK4cwa

5. N0ZNA

N0ZNA Ham Member QRZ Page

is it 8950 tubes?

6. KK4CWA

Thanks to all Dx40 and accesories sold

Thanks Dx40 and accesories sold.

still have (3) dx60/hg10/hr10 sets to sell

(1)dx60 parts transmitter to sell

again thanks

KK4CWa

7. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.