ad: GNOHF-1

radio equipment

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by KK4CWA, Feb 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-3
  1. KK4CWA

KK4CWA Ham Member QRZ Page

Antique radios

I have a Sears Silvertone Nuetrodyne radio TRF with 01a globe tubes and speaker that matches working

I have an Atwater kent 20 Compact with matching Speaker and Balloon 01A tubes working

Crosley ACE reflex set with 01a tubes and matching cathedral speaker working

these are clean all original working radios worthy of open display in your QTH

Will trade for kenwood AT250 and MC85 or Icom 735/737/745 with power supply and Mic

2. KK4CWA

Radios

I have a Sears Silvertone Nuetrodyne radio TRF with 01a globe tubes and speaker that matches working

I have an Atwater kent 20 Compact with matching Speaker and Balloon 01A tubes working

Crosley ACE reflex set with 01a tubes and matching cathedral speaker working

these are clean all original working radios worthy of open display in your QTH

Will trade for kenwood AT250 and MC85 or Icom 735/737/745 with power supply and Mic

3. KK4CWA

Kenwood-IC10C circuit board from Kenwood - TS140S

wanted dead or alive Kenwood-IC10C circuit board from Kenwood - TS140S

wanted all parts to install IC-10C in kenwood TS-140S, also need CW filter for same.

also is the a modern replacement electrically and physically for the MuRATA filter on the circuit board that is better than the oem part to upgrade the radio.
    I do not want a Piexx unit.

4. K8IFF

K8IFF Ham Member QRZ Page

Is the asking price $8000 or $800?

Thanks.

Dennis K8IFF

5. W8JDE

W8JDE Ham Member QRZ Page

What your best price be with shipping to MI. 48624 or call 8107284316

6. KK4CWA

Sorry, It's $800.

7. KK4CWA

ITC 1800 Mhz Spectrum Analyzer

I have this 1800 MHZ spectrum analyzer that works great, no burned screen, is accurate and has a frequency counter display.

Works great asking $800
    or trade

for a TS 440SAT or TS450 SAT with 920 speaker m85 mic and PS 430 power supply and a good set of headphones. Prefer radios with IC10 and IF232 and all cw/am and single sideband filters and no mods.

Maybe even a similar ICOM outfit in the 740 to 745 or 750 series.

Will trade unit for radios and shipping. ​

8. KK4CWA

Heathkit items

I have an AM-2 SWR Bridge, VF-1 VFO and VX-1 VOX Control unit and an HM-102 SWR/ Power Meter for sale $50 each

Also have all the parts in a box to build a working DX40 Comes with proper tested tubes and new unused filter caps. Best offer

9. KK4CWA

D104 mic

nice working chrome mic for you station, consider trades for a Kenwood desk mic for TS140/TS 430 setup. Will trade for MC60 desk mic for Kenwood TS140/430 with 8 pin plug.

mic is clean, base clean and shiny chrome. $80 or trade.

non smoker owned.

10. KK4CWA

prices are OR BEST OFFER.

11. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.