ad: ProAudio-1

radio dates

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Discussions' started by NG4F, Jan 14, 2022 at 10:06 PM.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: L-Geochron
ad: Left-3
ad: abrind-2
  1. NG4F

NG4F Ham Member QRZ Page

Is there a site anywhere that tells the Release date and discontinued date of radios? I know rig pix and universal radio are good info sites, but they don't tell these dates. That would be help full when buying used rigs.

K8XG likes this.
  2. K8XG

K8XG XML Subscriber QRZ Page

OK get the question now, when I saw the title I was like "Radio Play Dates or romantic over radio dates" :)

On your question I have generally done lots of searches till I found those data points out; sure hope someone has a good answer as it would help me as well.

NG4F likes this.
  3. W0IS

W0IS Ham Member QRZ Page

Yep, I also clicked on the thread to suggest calling "CQ YL".

NG4F likes this.
  4. NG4F

NG4F Ham Member QRZ Page

i should of titled it "radio manufacture dates"

5. WD8T

WD8T XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Facebook already spammed me with radio dates. It was the same women that were on the over 50 date site.

KA4DPO likes this.
  6. W4KJG

W4KJG Subscriber QRZ Page

Probably the best source is to put the model number into Google. Click on "Images". That will take you to multiple photos, data sheets, schematics, collector groups, historical sites, etc., for many items.

K8XG and KP4SX like this.
  7. W4NNF

W4NNF XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Rigpix does have dates for some radios (admittedly there is a lot of ??? - ???)...

KA4DPO likes this.
  8. WR3V

WR3V Ham Member QRZ Page

RigReference, maybe?

KA4DPO likes this.
  9. W4NNF

W4NNF XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Same-same, OM. They have some, but lotsa: "Between 19xx and 19xx in USA."

10. K8BZ

K8BZ Ham Member QRZ Page

I have blond hair and blue eyes and enjoy long winter evenings snuggled up near the warm glow of a pair of 3-500Z's. What say we get together for an eyeball and discuss converting your mini beam into a long boom?

[​IMG]

Double check the Grave Diggers Net frequency Gandpa. I think we plugged in the wrong crystal!

[​IMG]

W4NNF, KA4DPO and K5ITM like this.