Radio Clubs and special event call signs .

Discussion in 'Community Help Center' started by 2E0NMK, Oct 24, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
  1. 2E0NMK

2E0NMK Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

I have a question can a club operate and run a special event QRZ
    page under the clubs QRZ page ?
    Thoughts please.

2. EB1BSV

EB1BSV Volunteer / Dx Helper/ Moderator / Lifetime Member Volunteer Moderator Volunteer DX Helper Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

Hello 2E0NMK, nice to meet you :)

Special events need to be managed by an individual with a valid radio license. It is not possible to be managed by a radio club

If you have further questions, do not hesitate to contact us again.

73, Julio César. EB1BSV/KI7HPQ

3. 5B4ALS

5B4ALS Ham Member QRZ Page

dear Julio i came across this discussion by searching on the subject. Our club call sign page (5B4NC) is assigned to our QSL manager 5B4KH which unfortunately changed email and has no access to his previews email to reset his password therefore we no longer can manage the QRZ profile. Is there a procedure to reassign the page of 5B4NC on my account (5B4ALS) so I can be the manager of the page? (I am the current president of the club - see here: https://www.cyhams.org/wp/?page_id=576 ) thank you in advance for guiding me in the right direction.

4. EB1BSV

EB1BSV Volunteer / Dx Helper/ Moderator / Lifetime Member Volunteer Moderator Volunteer DX Helper Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

Good morning Demetris, 5B4ALS, nice to meet you, :)

Please, wait for a moment while I accomplish your request.

5. EB1BSV

Hello Demetris, 5B4ALS, how are you today?, :)

5B4NC has been added under your account.

If you have further questions, please, do not hesitate to contact us again.

73, Julio César. EB1BSV / KI7HPQ

6. 5B4ALS

5B4ALS Ham Member QRZ Page

Dear Julio, Thnak you for your prompt actions! wish you have a great day Ahead. 73, Demetris 5B4ALS

EB1BSV likes this.
  7. EB1BSV

My pleasure Demetris, :D

Have a wonderful day.

73, Julio Cèsar

8. N4KRJ

N4KRJ Ham Member QRZ Page

Julio

I need and update made for special event callsign N4T
    Tuscaloosa, Alabama 200th Birthday Celebration
    Dec 9-Dec 15, 0000Z-0000Z, N4T

QSL. Kirk Junkin, Tuscaloosa 200 Birthday Event, PO Box 21174, Tuscaloosa, AL 35402-1174.

9. EB1BSV

Good morning Kirk R Junkin, N4KRJ, nice to meet you, :)

Please, wait for a moment while I accomplish your request.

You will hear from me in short ;)

10. EB1BSV

Updated:

Kirk R Junkin, N4KRJ

Your ticket 374020 has been closed.

Please, remember that you don’t need to post the same request more than one time. One is enough to get assistance. Otherwise, you create us an extra work :confused::confused:

Request in progress ......