ad: Bamatech-1

RADAR

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Discussions' started by M0XRZ, Jan 13, 2018.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: l-BCInc
ad: Subscribe
ad: l-assoc
  1. WW2E

WW2E Ham Member QRZ Page

Brotherhood, along with all types of friendship, must be rooted in truth and honesty, or it isn't worth much -- is it?

2. N6QIC

N6QIC Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

The other thread was more fun, but it is gone now. :(

3. KK5JY

KK5JY Ham Member QRZ Page

Be careful what you wish for ask the moderators for? ;)

N6QIC likes this.
  4. N7ZAL

N7ZAL XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Geez, back to the 2 war critique...give it up. I know more about "sacrifice" than you will ever know, I just don't throw it into others faces. :(

N6QIC likes this.
  5. N6QIC

N6QIC Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Its all good, we went outside for a while. :)

6. WW2E

WW2E Ham Member QRZ Page

I profoundly distrust people who say things like this (above), but, in case there's anything real behind it, I present this picture in deference to your opinion:
    [​IMG]

7. N7ZAL

N7ZAL XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Why some people harbor hatred, bigotry, and prejudice I never did understand. The whole idea is foreign to me.
    Regardless, enjoy the new found "status" of joining a few other miscreants on my ignore list.
    No need to keep destroying nice threads. :(

8. WW2E

WW2E Ham Member QRZ Page

Okay great -- but why tell ME about it?

Yeah, you're one of these guys that hurl charges of bigotry that have no connection to reality or reason. I'm so glad I'm not you.

K3XR likes this.
  9. N9LCD

N9LCD Ham Member QRZ Page

PURE IRONY: The incoming B-17's from California and the first wave of Japanese aircraft passed within a few miles of each other:

A crew member on one of the '17s captured the Japanese aircraft on his plane's camera!!!

The Japanese aircraft escaped subsequent detection BECAUSE WE DID NOT HAVE IFF GEAR.

Our first contract for IFF gear was signed a few days after the Attack.
    These unused IFF sets still show-up at Fests,. selling for $50 on up!

10. M0XRZ

M0XRZ Ham Member QRZ Page

Thank you to all those who enjoyed my Thread.

To WW2E

Roosevelt also called Church Hill a drunk.
    Can't you even spell his name correctly?

Of cause I can. I thought I was spelling it the American way. Churchill was dyslexic as so are many famous other people like Richard Branson and his Virgin Brand. I certainly know your lexicon writer Mr Webster was very dyslexic, he can not spell simple words like colour neighbour and labour. If you go to my QRZ.COM page you will notice it is written in British English and American English. British Imperial and metric (but not USA imperial as it is a totally different system). The only things we have in common are miles.

Instead of the drivel you posted, how about: "Thank you for saving us in TWO major wars. We were the beneficiaries of American strength and bravery."

Mr Churchill is not always the Goody. He attacked the French navel fleet near Algiers killing over 1000 men and the French were our allies. You might want to Google USS Liberty.

Timeline - World History Documentaries ,
    Category
    Education.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    QUOTE : - "The most expensive thing in life is experience" ....... M0XRZ May 2012.