Racial Words

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Discussions' started by KC3EPA, Oct 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: abrind-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
  1. KK4YWN

KK4YWN Ham Member QRZ Page

Well, basically, the 4chan forums are down. Habitual autists are spilling out onto the internet-at-large looking for their fix.

Hitler photo intentionally left out.

2. WZ7U

WZ7U Ham Member QRZ Page

Now that sentence could be taken WAY out of context. :D

3. W4NNF

W4NNF XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Let's see...you're gonna call the FCC and tell them what? "Some ham, I don't know which ham, but I'm pretty sure he was a U.S. ham, was mean to me on the air the other night! What are you gonna DO about it?!" :D

Last edited: Oct 2, 2018
    WD4IGX and KA4DPO like this.
  4. K9STH

K9STH Platinum Subscriber Volunteer Moderator Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

Such happens! Unfortunately, there are individuals, and groups, that seem to actually believe that a particular frequency belongs to them and anyone, who dares to call CQ on that frequency, is the scum of the Earth and, as such, needs to be admonished.

The infamous W2OY had his private frequencies and woo to him / her who dared to call CQ on those frequencies. His defending of those frequencies, that is his immediate response, was comical although this response could be very lengthy.

Glen, K9STH

N2NH and W4NNF like this.
  5. W4NNF

The best thing to do is just let it go. There are lots of people on the air who you can have great QSOs with. Focus on that and not the few jerks.

WD4IGX and WZ7U like this.
  6. W4NNF

But at least OY did it with style when dealing with Lids and Kids who DARED to think they were wonderful with phonetics. :)

N2NH likes this.
  7. N0KEW

N0KEW Ham Member QRZ Page

You could have just said you’re black. How could he have known any different.

W7ROX, AE1P and WZ7U like this.
  8. K1KW

K1KW Subscriber QRZ Page

Or "identify" as black

KV4PD, KA1SHU and KA4DPO like this.
  9. W4POT

W4POT Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

I would pay no mind to those that don't identify themselves while in the process of trying to police others on the air.

N2UHC, WD0BCT, KD8DEY and 1 other person like this.
  10. WG7X

WG7X Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

Probably 14.295 or thereabouts. Bunch of big power folks used to hangout there and referred to it as "the street corner" or just "the corner".

I used to listen there from time to time. They seemed pretty normal to me. For ham radio operators that is....

N2NH and AE8W like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.