For Sale R Finder K1 DMR FM UHF Radio

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by WW1SS, Apr 17, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
  1. WW1SS

WW1SS Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

The Rfinder K1 is all-in-one Transceiver UHF (400 - 450 mhz) analogue and DMR Tier 2, with an embedded 4G/LTE Android smartphone. It’s point & click features make DMR operation as easy as ever and it features a fingerprint reader.
    Requires no programming what so ever. It will get the repeaters from the RFinder repeater directory. Just select repeater and hit send to radio button and you are all programmed. NO CODE PLUGS REQUIRED.

The RFinder is 4G/LTE compliant and it works well in 4G in US/CA, EU, UK, Australia and most countries.

I used the phone here in the USA on ATT . It has dual sim slots for 2 sim cards.

This network radio is fully compatible with the International Radio Network (IRN)

This radio is in like new conditions with the plastic still on the face. It works 100%. I am just not into DMR.
    It includes the following options:

Extra Battery 4200 mAh ($69)
    Drop-in Charger ($79)
    3.0 dbI high-gain rubber duck antenna ($59)
    OTG USB Cable ($59)

Cost new was almost $1100.00. These are currently back ordered and unavailable. Don't wait. Get this one for $450 shipped.

IMG_0787.jpg IMG_0788.jpg IMG_0789.jpg

VE4DLA likes this.
  2. KA2ING

KA2ING Ham Member QRZ Page

can the phone/radio be used on DMR using only the phones internet or only from a repeaters

3. WW1SS

Either or and also from a hotspot

4. KC6SOT

KC6SOT Ham Member QRZ Page

Can you use the radio without the smartphone being active?

5. WW1SS

Yes you can. I only used the smart phone the 1st month I had it to make sure it worked.

6. KF4EOK

KF4EOK Ham Member QRZ Page

Is this still for sale?
    If so I would like to get it. Will you accept PayPal?

7. WW1SS

I do not have PayPal but you can pay me by sending a money order to my QRZ address or you could pay through Google Pay or Zelle which ever you prefer

8. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.