Question on cords?

Discussion in 'Computers, Hardware, and Operating Systems' started by KE3LB, Oct 13, 2018.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: l-assoc
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
  1. KE3LB

KE3LB XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Trying to hook up my WSPR LITE but all my usb to micro cords must be for charging only I need a data cord I guess , saw one on Amazon . So does this sound correct?

2. AF9US

AF9US XML Subscriber QRZ Page

The best answer is to refer to the documentation for your radio or for WSPR LITE.

What radio are you trying to use with WSPR LITE?

Bernie
    AF9US/W6

3. KE3LB

There is no radio its a WSPR LITE qrp transmit only like beacon sold by dx engeering Ive did WSPR with my rig and signalink but now they have a separate very small transmit only from SOTA beams and you download the software from DXPLORER but seems like my usb to micro usb cords aren't sending data to the unit from the software that's why I guess there is different usb to micro usb ones that charge only and others that send data I guess still working on it

4. KE3LB

OK got it running wasn't my wires it was me had to download drivers first in the instructions it said on windows 10 they might load automatic when you plug in the unit in comp but in my case had to download drivers first up and running 73

W1TRY and AA7QQ like this.