Question for posting

Discussion in 'Swapmeet Talk' started by K9TMV, Sep 4, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-2
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: Left-3
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
  1. K9TMV

K9TMV Ham Member QRZ Page

I am cleaning up my shop and have a bunch of different pieces of test equipment. If i create a listing of these items do I need to take pics of everything individually or can I take a pics of it all together with my callsign and then just list all what is in the picture?
    Thank you
    Tim K9TMV

2. K1LKP

K1LKP Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

TIM, BE SURE TO CONTACT THE STAFF REGARDING YOUR QUESTIONS.

THIS IS A POST FROM FRED AA7BQ - JULY 16, 2019
    Last May, we announced that the QRZ Swapmeet was adopting an all-verified seller program whereby any person who posts in the Ham Radio Gear For Sale section must be a Verified user. The rule became effective on July 1, 2019, and the implementation has been very successful thus far.

The Verified User program applies only to Sellers. Buyers need not be verified whatsoever. Some folks, confused by the new rules, have complained that as a buyer that they cannot post replies onto For Sale ads. While that fact is true, there are always ways of contacting the seller apart from posting into the article itself. For example, any person, verified or not, may send a Private Message (PM) to any seller. Just click on the seller's call sign (on the left, under his avatar) and then choose "Start a conversation...".

Better yet, use the method of contact that the seller suggested in the ad.

Whether it is by PM, Email or Phone, there are always multiple ways to contact a seller.

TIM, HAVE FUN SELLING YOUR GEAR BUT BE AWARE THERE ARE A LOT OF SCAMMERS READY
    TO STEAL YOUR MONEY.

3. K9TMV

K9TMV Ham Member QRZ Page

okay I will make contact under the swapmeet area. I am already a verified used so I have that covered. Thank you
    73 Tim

K1LKP likes this.