Question about a dual end fed antenna - possible?

Discussion in 'Antennas, Feedlines, Towers & Rotors' started by W4LLZ, Aug 5, 2020.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
  1. KB7WG

KB7WG Ham Member QRZ Page

I love antenna discussions. Hopefully, someday, somebody might figure out how antennas work. I don't believe that antenna current is like circuit current. I don't think feedline current is like regular circuit current. I think a transmission line is like a series sequence of charge boxes. And the antenna current is a one pole current......180 degrees out of phase......backwards current. A 180 degree impedance.

When fed from the end(TX), the element is anti-resonant, and when fed broadside(RX), the element is resonant.

Use ONE positive precision half-wave sine(the proper pulse) on one element and one negative precision half-wave sine on the other. This should give you one emission firing. One "photon". I don't believe RF emits like sound from a speaker.......I think it strobes out a spacial length of field, every 180 degrees of input. It builds a spacial field for 180 degrees(a 180 input on both elements gives you 360 degrees) and then breaks and fires the field out.

Only an garage amateur will discover this. Our science is delusional. An intermittent emission will disprove Maxwell, Einstein, local time and space-time. And make you the most famous man in science.

2. K9AXN

K9AXN Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Earl, It will all become clear as we go.

Regards Jim K9AXN

3. KB7WG

KB7WG Ham Member QRZ Page

Howdy Jim. Please draw a short, long triangle. Make the vertical height leg, 1/2 in. Draw a base about 6 in long going right from the height. Now add hypotenuse. Label the vertical leg........axial. Label the 6 in base......radial. Label the hypotenuse.........current.

The axial leg is the axial direction of radiator. The base leg is the radial direction on radiator. During the 180 input, the current(hypotenuse) starts at zero, and because the current(and M field) is increasing, it rotates around the radiator. Creating the field that will be emitted. At the end of that 180 input, because of the out of phase current(the hypotenuse current)....breaks and dissociates........and the broken charge only has to travel the vertical height distance.......to reset the radiator neutral........ready for the next input.

Have you ever seen or heard the V1 buzz bombs of WWII? Or the pop, pop, pop of a Huey? It's intermittent, not a constant emitted tone. Emission is discreet and intermittent.

The actual event.....is very very fast.......probably 2 times c........because electric fields, like the charge they come from.......are self-repulsive. One east bound emitted radii, is 2 times c, relative to the west bound emitted radii.

Current spinning around a conductor, is the physical cause of the lag of peek current to peak voltage. A coil is a current spinner.

When we measure current.......we are not measuring flow........we are measuring alignment.

Silly science.

4. K9AXN

K9AXN Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Yep, uncle Harry designed one of those, called it a wazzat sitnit. Supposed to take care o the pox along wif the critters. Wasn't supposed to be used during the summer lightning storms. He sold em on the carnival circuit in New Hampshire until one of his customers tryed one during a summer litning storm. Was a prety nice feller but afer that storm he turnd into one of the crankiest fellers around --- jus cudnt stand still. Now he trains -em.

Sillier science.

Agud day to ya