For Sale Quality MMDVM Hotspots

Discussion in 'Ham Made Gear' started by KE7DUX, Jul 18, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
  1. KE7DUX

KE7DUX Ham Member QRZ Page

CURRENTLY HAVE 4.

In an effort to make high quality MMDVM HotSpots available to my fellow radio operators, I am building and configuring what I consider to be higher-quality hotspots at a reasonable price.

My goal is not to make a large profit on the sale of these, or even to claim these are the best things since sliced bread. My goal is to provide pre-built and pre-configured hotspots that are of a higher quality to those often found on Amazon or eBay, and to provide the community more options.

I am calling these "PNWSpots" as I am based in the beautiful Pacific NW. More info at http://pnwspot.com

What makes these better?
    1. Higher Quality boards from BI7JTA. These are of higher quality to the cheap clones from China, often called JumboSpots. I’ve owned my share of JumboSpots, and while they work, these boards are available for not much more and are of much better quality. These are built and sold by a fellow ham, BI7JTA in China.
    2. C4Labs Cases from Spokane, WA. These are great cases from a company just up north of me, in Spokane, WA. They look nice and seem to dissipate the heat better and allow WiFi to travel further than the metal cases in my experience.
    3. Heatsinks and SD Cards. I install heatsinks on both boards, in an effort to help with heat dissipation. I also provide you with Name-Brand Class 10 MicroSD Cards.
    4. Pre-Configuration and Support. If you provide me with your details, I can pre-configure this for you in an effort to help you get started as quickly as possible.
      I also guarantee the hotspots not to be DOA, and I will help you as much as possible to get you started.
    Main1.png PiZero.jpg BI7JTA.jpg MMDVM.jpg

Comes with:
    1. Hotspot
    2. Antenna
    3. 14-Day DOA/Failure Warranty
    Not Included, but needed:
    1. 5v2A Micro USB cable and charger.
    ====================================================================
    Cost: $130 via PayPal, US shipping included.

CURRENTLY HAVE 4.

Please email me at QRZ email address for any questions or to purchase.

Current batch's profits are all going towards the cost of a WiresX setup for a ham radio community.

N8DAH likes this.
  2. KB3MCQ

KB3MCQ Ham Member QRZ Page

3. KE7DUX

KE7DUX Ham Member QRZ Page

I do have a handful available after the parts arrived this past weekend for me to assemble.
    Some are pending sale to those who were interested after my last batch, but I do have 2 that can go out immediately. More will be available later this week.

Email me or contact via the form on the website: http://pnwspot.com