QUADRAPOD & HITCHVIPER ,Antenna support systems

Discussion in 'Ham Made Gear' started by KI4ZPF, Mar 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
  1. KI4ZPF

KI4ZPF Ham Member QRZ Page

The QUADRAPOD system is a very stable platform that will not collapse even in gale force winds. It uses the alum. or fiberglass army poles found at most all the hamfests. It is made from schd.40 black pipe and 100% welded by hand and inspected by myself,no second party assy. It has over 2 in.of adjusment on each leg so uneven ground is no problem. It can be put together with 8 poles at the base to enlarge the platform base dia. It can be put together by one person in less time than it takes to read this. I have put it up alone to a height of 24 feet with no help and as high as 32 ft. with assistance. The HITCHVIPER is inserted into any 2 inch tube hitch truck or car and secured with your hitch pin once installed it can lay over to accept your poles from 1in. up to 3in. in dia. and with the antenna installed can be walked up to vertical and locked in place with just the turn of one handle. It is fully articulating from left to right so your vehicle does not have to be on flat ground as with other mounts. The mounting tube is long enough that you can leave the tailgate of the truck down to set your radios on it and work from that position if you choose. The HITCH VIPER is also construted from all steel, no springs or plastic to break or wear out. It to is fully welded by myself and inspected. Both the Quad and the H-Viper are 100% guarantee'd, and will be replaced or repaired at no charge other than postage,,,UNLESS you run them over with a TANK or Halftrack, or total abuse. I have well over 40 years in the tool and die, welding and fabricating field w/ my background in mechanical engineering. I promise you will not be disapointed with either one,the Quad goes for 48.00 plus S&H and the H-Viper is 96.00 + S&H. Tks.Bob ,KI4ZPF 864-680-8655 C OR 864-457-5276 H , ki4zpf@yahoo.com or rlplacak@yahoo.com

2. KI4ZPF

Hi fellow ham's Bob here,KI4ZPF, forgot to add my website (appleantennasystems.webstarts.com) to the post above it has pics but no video yet still working on it. It will show a product demo and more a new product is the TOWER-VIPER works like the HITCH-VIPER but allows you to use tower sections instead of the poles.It is stable with 3 rohn25 sections in place without guying and can be put up by hand. Higher is possible but guying is a MUST, as is an optional winch unit that is custom built to fit YOUR truck. Thanks Bob, 73's

3. KI4ZPF

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.